Casebrook Intermediate school will be undertaking a parent election for 5 Board of Trustees vacancies.
Nominations are invited for the election of 5 parent representatives to the school board.
- A nomination form and a notice calling for nominations will be sent home to all eligible voters shortly.
- You can nominate another person to stand as a candidate, or you can nominate yourself.
- Additional nomination forms will be available from the school office.
- The voting roll will shortly be open for inspection at the school and can be viewed during normal school hours.
- There will also be a list of candidates' names, as they come to hand, for inspection at the school.
- Voting closes at noon on 7 September 2022.
Key event dates are as follows:
- Main voting roll closes - Wednesday, 13 July 2022
- Call for nominations by Friday, 15 July 2022
- Supplementary roll closes - Monday, 1 August 2022
- Nominations close - Wednesday, 3 August 2022
- Voting papers issued by - Wednesday, 10 August 2022
- Election Day - Wednesday, 7 September 2022
- Votes counted - Tuesday, 13 September 2022
- Board takes office - Wednesday, 14 September 2022
~ Take the opportunity to ask a Board member any questions you may have about what is involved in being a parent representative on the Board of Trustees. Email Christine Gillard so she can arrange for your contact details to be given to a Board member.
Watch this video to learn a little about the work of a board member